Communications Assistant at Adker Recruitwork Adker RecruitplaceLagos, NigeriaDate Posted: 2021-11-08
Adker Recruit - Our client, a multinational Construction Company based in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
- The Communications Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to various teams and programs in the organization.
- A strong part of a communications assistant duties is Editing and writing company materials to aid the various company strategies.
- Help implement communications strategies
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts)
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
- Update databases and media lists
- Track projects and media exposure
- Facilitate effective internal communications
- Maintain calendars and appointments
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Manage the media stakeholders’ database.
- Create and develop monthly video newsletters for the organization.
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Communications or any related.
- Proven experience as a Communications Assistant, Communication Specialist or similar role
- Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems is a plus
- Solid editing and researching skills
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize with excellent time management skills
- Good knowledge of graphic design and use of basic video editing suites.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe