Communication Officer at Bizpool Africawork Bizpool AfricaplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-02-18
Bizpool Africa - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Communication Officer in Abuja (FCT).
- The Communication Manager is an adept and tech-savvy expert responsible for managing the overall branding, marketing, and communication strategy within the company
- The role involves creating communication platforms and strategies that will facilitate the objectives of the company
- Planning and Marketing of the company Education and training Software
- Develop creative marketing and communication strategies in line with the company’s objectives
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy;
- Manage relationship with the organization’s beneficiaries (training, students etc.) from end to end
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop, design, and implement digital projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation for all new and existing projects.
- Oversee responsibilities for media buying and advert placements;
- Plan and manage media schedule, content creation, and distribution on both digital and traditional channels
- On-board academic institutions of learning on the company’s Learning Management platform
- Manage social media channels and build online community and followership;
- Plan, coordinate, and produce marketing campaigns including events materials, press releases, social media, and web content
- Manages the internal and external communication of information, encompassing all print and electronic media.
- Build a brand for the company through relationship management and strategic communications.
- Prepare proposals by defining concept, gathering & formatting information,writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
- Plan and create project documentation as need arise.
- Supervise and manage existing project of the company.
- Develop innovative technology solutions for Business in effort to improve business, operational and technological efficiency.
- Carry out an ongoing competitive content assessment of other related businesses regularly
- Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Determineproposalmodel by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, reviewing requests for proposal (RFPs).
- Strategically position the institute services to attract Grants from Donor Agencies
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Mass Communication, Marketing or relevant field.
- Must have 1-3 years work experience
- Proven work experience as a communication Manager or similar role.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly informed on technology Industry trends
- Proven experience creating content
- Good use of traditional and online media
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Analytical and Strategic problem-solving skills
- Familiarity or experience working with relevant software is an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications on or before 17th March, 2021, using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe