Client Account Officer at Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)work Sophia ERP LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-21
Sophia ERP Limited (SEL), an Enterprise Solutions Development Organization, is recruiting to fill the position of a Client Account Officer in Lagos.
- The Client Account Officer is generally responsible for managing intra and inter-office communication, maintaining a streamlined administrative system, coordinating manpower for effectiveness, responding to/resolving client queries, developing strategies for improving customer relationships, fostering/on-boarding/maintaining business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Document and Report on all financial transactions of the Company.
- Effectively manage Company’s cash flow and recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Analyze/summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other key management reports.
- Monitor, Liaise and send prompt reminders to Clients on all Periodic or Custom Service offerings. Generate and send Invoices and Receipts upon payment.
- Prepare accounts, Tax returns and work with Auditor to ensure compliance with all Tax obligations to Tax Authorities.
- Administer Payroll and effect payment to all 3rd Party Vendors.
- Communicate effectively with clients on all requests, queries using available and authorized channels to ensure speedy response and resolution.
- Communicate with teams and management on Project status with the view to ensuring Client satisfaction and Project implementation based on Project scope, standard and timeline.
- Ensure full and proactive compliance with Client SLAs/Agreements/Contract terms and escalate unacceptable performance to Management.
- Organize/schedule, coordinate/participate and report on client meetings, appointments and other presentations.
- Inspire/promote/pursue repeat business from clients.
- Monitor, measure and report on client satisfaction per business engagement.
- Provide relevant information to clients on Company’s Services and Products.
- B.Sc. in Accounting or Economics.
- Business acumen and interest
- Customer centric and organizational skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Multi-tasking capability
- Performance and Task driven Team Leader who can meet deadlines
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal and People Management Skills
- Proficiency in the use of any Accounting Software and general IT tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 31st October, 2019, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sophia ERP Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe