Chemistry & Mathematics Teacher at The Workplace Centre Limitedwork The Workplace Centre LimitedplaceApapa Road and Ebute Metta (West) - LagosDate Posted: 2021-10-25
The Workplace Centre Limited - Our client, a reputable private secondary school, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Understanding the curriculum and developing schedules, lesson plans, and teaching methods that will help students cover the required content.
- Preparing and delivering lessons that are stimulating and clear.
- Educating students on lab safety and ensuring all experiments are carried out responsibly.
- Setting up tests, assignments, experiments, and grading students fairly.
- Ensuring appropriate resources and consultation times are available to students.
- Mentoring and providing support to student teachers.
- Attending staff and parent meetings, conferences, workshops, and other continuing education programs.
- Informing and preparing students for science fairs and expos.
- Handling various administration functions, which include updating student records and keeping track of lab supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Ensuring a safe, healthy classroom environment where learning can take place
- Effectively manage the behaviour of students
- Engage in curriculum development and planning activities, individually and as a team
- Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or superintendent
- B.Ed, BSc or HND in relevant fields.
- MSc. MBA will be an added advantage
- At least 3 - 5 years of proven experience in the subject area.
- Relevant certification may be required.
- A completed apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of teaching styles recommended.
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- N40,000 - N50,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email provided below using the Job Title as the subject of the email, on or before 3rd November, 2021.
Note: Candidates Must reside within the location given above.
The Workplace Centre Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe