Change Management Advisor at Human Capital Partners (HCP)work Human Capital Partners (HCP)placeIkoyi, LagosDate Posted: 2021-10-22
Human Capital Partners (HCP) is a professional services firm specialising in the provision of professional services covering the entire spectrum of the Human Resources function. HCP is the successor firm of the erstwhile Executive Selection and Training Services group of KPMG in Nigeria. The Groupexisted as the Executive Selection unit within Arthur Andersen Nigeria and in 2002, became KPMG Nigeria’s Executive Selection & Training Services Group. The practice was established as an independent entity in July 2011. Human Capital Partners is a member of the International People Services Network, a network of independent but collaborating ex-KPMG firms operating globally and is registered with the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, The Nigerian Institute of Training and Development, and the Centre for Management Development (CMD) Lagos, Nigeria.
- The role reports to the Head, Strategy and Organisational Design and will Serve as an internal consultant to the business towards the design and implementation of a business wide change management strategy.
- Be a trusted advisor to Business Leaders in assessing and driving organisational development needs
- Implement policies and procedures relating to organizational development
- Support organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Take ownership of the change process across the business, assess impacts and ensure successful adoption of changes
- Spearhead initiatives to develop employees’ understanding and acceptance of impacts on specific job roles, policies, technology and business practices
- Facilitate implementation of appropriate change management initiatives associated with organizational transition activities
- Identify points of resistance to change and develop mitigation strategies to drive adoption and attainment of strategic objectives
- Develop strategies and plans, including stakeholder and leadership alignment, communications, organisation transition, change readiness, and user training
- Develop KPIs, and objectives, and execute against annual operational plan
- Design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, away days) as required.
- First Degree in any discipline, additional HR / Change Management certification is preferred
- 6 years’ work experience in HR or HR-related function, with in-depth organizational change management program design and implementation experience
- Experience in guiding & aligning leaders around one vision, you are proactive and able to quickly adjust to a changing situation
- Understanding of HR Operations, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition and Development, Total Rewards and People Analytics
- Experience in leading successful teams with a passion for people development
- Effective communication and presentation development skills with the ability to take complex, ambiguous topics and turn them into stories that influence an audience
- Creative mindset to challenge current solutions and bring innovative insights to the initiatives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email below using the Job Title as the subject of the mail, on or before 5th November, 2021.
Human Capital Partners (HCP)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe