CCTV Surveillance Officer at Ruff 'n' Tumblework Ruff 'n' TumbleplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-09-13
Ruff 'n' Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. We are recruiting to fill the position of a CCTV Surveillance Officer in Ikeja, Lagos.
- Ensure proper monitoring of all activities within the company premises to prevent intrusion/theft of company properties.
- Report/escalate all violators daily appropriately as seen in the scene of the incident.
- Coordinate with supervisor during field observation and report all abnormalities observed.
- Ensure proper maintenance of cctv equipment and troubleshooting of offline/faulty cameras daily.
- Maintain confidentiality on security matters/ official information.
- Ensure cctv equipment are always in good working conditions.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- First Degree from a reputable institution in Engineering, Computer Science.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong ability to pay attention to details.
- Must be able to see and remember the specific details of incidents.
- Report writing.
- Listening skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain CCTV equipment is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 30th September, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Ruff 'n' Tumble
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe