Cashier at Rainoil Limitedwork Rainoil LimitedplaceKadunaDate Posted: 2019-04-16
Rainoil Limited, an integrated downstream oil and gas company. is hiring a Cashier in Kaduna.
- To manage the petty cash inflow and outflow of Rainoil’s stations and depots as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation and replenishment
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances
- Creates and maintains records of cash requestsand disbursements
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in a similar role
- Minimum of an OND in accounting or any finance related discipline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 19th April, 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information