Care Officer at RelianceHMOwork RelianceHMOplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-07
RelianceHMO is a Y Combinator 2017 Winter Batch company backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists that uses software, data science, and telemedicine to make health insurance delightful, affordable and easier to access. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Reliance Care Officer in Lagos.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for interacting with our customers and various stakeholders, ensuring excellent customer service experience and client retention across all engagements.
- As one of the first contact for our customers and stakeholders, you will be expected to show a high level of product knowledge, learning agility, empathy, emotional intelligence and problem-solving acumen. Also, you are able to learn fast and work under high pressure.
- You are a team player able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- Communicate courteously with clients (Individuals and SMEs) across all assigned platforms.
- Respond to requests, enquiries and complaints from clients and prospective clients.
- Assist prospective clients in their choice of companyТs Health Plan by providing relevant information.
- Follow-up on prospective clients and ensure they become actual clients.
- Upgrade enrollees Health plans accordingly.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the team lead and follow-up on the clientsТ complaints.
- Politely attend to clients suggestions, objections and complaints.
- Communicate with clients to inform them of updates in service.
- Conduct surveys to evaluate Customer Satisfaction.
- Forward feedbacks, tasks and recommendations to appropriate units/personnel.
- Record details of customer feedback using the appropriate internal communication system.
- Document daily activities and forward report to Team Lead.
- Update the to-do list from communication with clients.
- Minimum of HND/ BSC in Communications, Marketing, or a relevant field.
- Previous experience in Customer service or a related role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools and business software.
- Willingness to work on a shift basis and weekends.
- Working knowledge of customer service principles and etiquettes.
- Excellent emotional intelligence and problem-solving acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
Some Perks and Benefits
- Employee-friendly working conditions
- Generous health insurance package; including gym passes
- Modern, cosy and collaborative workspace
You'll love this opportunity because:
- You'll have a lot of independence in managing projects
- We have a vibrant and active culture
- Co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 15th August, 2020.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe