Call Center Executive (Hausa Speaking) at Interra Networks Limitedwork Interra Networks LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-08-05
Interra Networks Limited, an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company, is hiring Call Center Executives (Hausa Speaking) in Abuja.
- S/he must have good understanding of English and Hausa Languages.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English language fluently.
- Must be able to read, Hausa language fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information, accuracy and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Minimum of 0 years experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work Mondays to Saturdays and at any other time required.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
- Male preferably.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Problems analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Judgment skills.
- Team work.
- Stress tolerance.
- Time management skills.
- Persuasion skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 9th August, 2020.
Interra Networks Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe