Business Development Officer, Payment Services at Interswitchwork InterswitchplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-04
Interswitch, an integrated digital payments and commerce company, is hiring a Business Development Officer, Payment Services in Lagos.
About the Job
- Drive market development by deploying payment services (Airtime & Funds transfer) that meet specific consumer segment needs leveraging both Interswitch and 3rd party solutions
- Seek opportunities to drive consumer adoption of Interswitch payment services on Non-Bank partners Channels
- Seeks, engage and manages non- bank partners of Quickteller payment services
- Provide market and client feedback on various payment services needs of non-bank partners to relevant internal stakeholders / groups
- Interact with core product management to constantly review and prioritize service needs
- Ensure the utilization of business development methodology and tools in service delivery to Non-Bank partners
- Plan and implement on ongoing targeted account list to guide sales on creation of new payment services revenue streams from Non-Bank partners
- Achieve productivity goals, as established through Scorecard, and possess a strong desire to exceed set goals.
- Performs market research & analysis for development of new market segment / channels for Non-Bank partners
- Monitor and track competing products / services for effective positioning and business development
- Organises monthly review of Funds transfer business per existing Non-Bank partners
- Conduct periodic sales calls with network regional teams while targeting high revenue potential sales calls to ensure success
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with all Non-Bank partners and perform regular customer visits using a structured customer visitation plan
- Communicates customer requirements to the Product, Operations and Project team and work with them to ensure that service is delivered based on partner’s requirements and in line with agreed contractual terms
- Drafts MOUs, SLAs, OLAs for onward transmission to Legal team to review with regards to closing a sale or developing new payment services businesses for Non-Bank Partners.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe