Business Development Officer at Bluesquad Limitedwork Bluesquad LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-31
- Bluesquad Limited -Bluesquad is a fast growing Human Resource Consulting firm, who provides sustainable HR solutions that help organizations to implement its business strategies and enable it attain its goals and objectives. We help organizations create and develop structures and polices for an enabling productivity oriented environment. Our quality driven human resources management solutions include; HR Support, Training & Development, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits Structure, Culture and Employee Engagement, Organizational Development, Staff Background Checks and other HR specialized services. The ethical principle we work on is that projects are never completed until we confirm and document that the objectives have been met. We never compromise standards, we deliver high quality always.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and Building strong relationships
- Plan approaches and pitches. Develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present to and consult with the Management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth
- Collect, monitor feedback and maintain a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Track complaints from the Firm’s clients to resolution
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Bachelor's Degree from reputable Institution
- 2 - 3 years of working experience in the same capacity
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Presentation skills is highly essential
- Strong interpersonal relationship and problem solving skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint.
- Interested candidate must have knowledge of Real Estate Industry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 20th February,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe