Business Development Manager (Educational Sector) at Proxynet Communicationswork Proxynet CommunicationsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-19
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security/disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channelled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue-chip sectors in Nigeria.
- Develop the market in the Educational Sector with our technology-based products.
- Formulate appropriate strategic responses to market developments for Proskool, Prolearn, iSPACE, Electronic Screens for schools and signage solutions.
- Monitors and Evaluates the impact of the external environment on Proskool/Prolearn Software.
- Conduct periodic surveys to assess and address customer needs both for Proskool and signage solutions.
- Grow the Educational solutions business
- Identify and manage effectively the internal and external forces affecting “The Proskool/Prolearn Software etc.
- Position our services and solution in the market space.
- Build a brand name for all the Educational solutions.
- Ensure all Educational solutions always have a competitive advantage over their competitors.
- Determine value-added services to be offered to our customers to distinguish the Educational solutions from other players in the industry.
- Continually conduct a peer analysis on operations and performance of peers in the industry, and proffer ideas that will ensure the Educational solutions continued relevance in the market space.
- Ensure visibility and consistent business for all Educational solutions in the Educational sector.
- Conduct seminars and events regularly to sensitize our customers/clients.
- Ensure a monthly target of 10 million.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 31st January, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe