Business Development Manager at Wendernek Consulting Limitedwork Wendernek Consulting LimitedplaceRiversDate Posted: 2022-02-02
- Wendernek Consulting Limited is a leading human resource outsourcing management solutions provider in Nigeria. Our purpose is to provide applied and bespoke solutions to our clients.
- Identifying potential business opportunities and clients
- Developing and generating new service opportunities for the company with the upstream and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry
- Preparing and presenting business proposals to potential clients
- Initiating and Engaging clients, government agencies and technical partners
- Monitoring and Optimizing the corporate businesses and regulatory activities
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory agencies laws and policies
- Building and establishing a good working relationship with clients, partners, staff and regulators.
- Conducting regular business development analysis of the corporate space to identify areas of concern and possible impact on the company
- Monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on all marketing and operational activities and results
- Conversion of all business activities to revenue
- A First Degree in any Engineering field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the oil and gas sector in a related position.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 9th March,2022.
Wendernek Consulting Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe