Business Development Manager at HR Aid Consultwork HR Aid ConsultplaceLagos, NigeriaDate Posted: 2021-11-01
HR Aid Consult - Our client is an online Coaching platform where individuals and business owners create online courses from their existing knowledge and sell those courses to individuals who enroll on their website.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Business Development Manager will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
- The Manager will be responsible for providing prospective customers/clients with all services offered and presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
The ideal person for this role:
- Loves to connect with people and have conversations
- Wants to focus on selling without the stress of running a business
- Loves helping people overcome mindset hesitations that will transform their lives and businesses
- Must be energetic, well-spoken and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Has a natural gift for communicating.
- 30 enrollments per month.
- 10+ outbound messages per day.
- Respond to client questions within 24hours
- Daily follow up with all leads.
- Outbound outreach and nurture engaged leads in our community.
- Sell premium service or sell to premium customers via virtual presentations and consultations.
- Message engaged followers who watch and interact with stories and posts.
- Check in with and re-engage leads every 30/60/90 days.
- Have conversations, learn about our clients and customers, and leave them with an amazing experience so they feel seen, heard and understood.
- Know the programs inside out and be able to answer any question about what’s included, what the outcomes are, what the bonuses are, the support that’s included, etc
- Know the company’s proven results inside out and be able to share relevant case studies and testimonials as they relate to each person you are speaking to.
- Answer all questions about the programs and overcome objections via direct social messages.
- Maintain an intimate knowledge of current warm leads, where they are in the funnel, and keep our Lead Management Database up to date to reflect this.
- Maintain and update our Response Library of reusable responses to common questions, objections, and how to handle these situations.
- Report on any trends you are noticing in responses that could inform our marketing or messaging.
- B.Sc. Degree in any related courses
- 1-2 years' business development experience
- Ability to close out sales/deals
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills
- Ideal candidate should have experience selling premium products or services
- Experience working as a relationship manager
- Candidate should have closed a deal or been involved the sales delivery process.
- Experience selling through one-on-one consultations
- Experience presenting/pitching/selling an idea to a group of people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good knowledge about social media sales.
NGN 100,000 (2.5% commission on all sales).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email below using the Job Title as the subjcet of the email, on or before 15th November, 2021.
HR Aid Consult
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe