Business Development Executive at Pivotage Consultingwork Pivotage ConsultingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-04
Pivotage Consulting - We are hiring a Business Development Executive in Victoria Island, Lagos
Reference No.: TE/0102/BDE
- Writing and submitting weekly BD activities reports to the BDM
- Managing relationships with Officers and end-users of IOCs, NOCs, Vendors and Regulators ensuring a relationship of trust, respect and ethics are always present.
- Coordinating all capability and technical presentations
- Overseeing the development of proposals and tender processes and support the Risk Management Review process.
- Preparingall Commercial Proposals and Quotations and get FINAL APPROVAL from the BDM.
- Preparing costing, schedules, execution plans and other documentations needed to complete technical submissions
- Responsible for ensuring that the company increases its bid wins and ensures increased revenue is obtained for the business.
- Soliciting for RFQs from companies where firm is registered as Vendors and/or Suppliers
- Coordinating RFP submission processes including but not restricted to obtaining technical proposals, quotes and prices from prospective subcontractors and writing proposals for new business.
- BDE shall build, maintain and manage strong client relationships.
- Maintaining good relationship with NAPIMS, NIPEX, DPR and other regulatory bodies.
- Liaising with the BDM to pursue all leads and refer contacts to the company
- Shall work with the BDM to identify specific customers within target market segments and develop and implement CAPs (Client Acquisition Plans) for each segment
- Following up on submitted Tenders.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field with an Oil and Gas company.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only) on or before 11th January 2021, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe