Business Development Executive at E-Terra Technologies Limitedwork E-Terra Technologies LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-12-29
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Business Development Executive in Yaba, Lagos.
Overall Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Planning, content design, advertising, social media management, public relations, event organization, documentation, project management, research, product development, distribution, sponsorship and more;
- Work under the supervision of the Business Development Coordinator (BDC), Business Development Manager (BDM) and other authorized personnel as instructed by the Director of Business Development (DBD) to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns/initiatives to promote E-Terra product and services in the Nigerian and African marketplace.
- Provide relevant administrative, project management and back-office support to the business development unit including senior departmental staff as directed by the Director of Business Development (DBD);
- Any other duty as assigned by BDC, BDM, DBD and CEO.
Minimum Qualification, Technical Prowess & Experience
- HND or B.Sc, Graphic Designer, Content Developer and Writer with 2 years experience.
- Gender & Age: Male or Female (preferably 25 35yrs).
- Business Innovation / Creativity, Future Vision, Tactical Thinker, Good Time and Task Manager, Technology Savvy, Customer Concerned, Passionate, Focus on Relationship, Diversity in Functions / Ability to Multitask, Business Insight, Good Personality with Integrity, Two Brained (i.e. analytical, creative, artistic) and Courageous.
- N60,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 31st December, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
E-Terra Technologies Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe