Business Development Executive at De Koolar Nigeria Limited - Portharcourtwork De Koolar Nigeria LimitedplacePortharcourtDate Posted: 2021-02-08
De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are hiring a Business Development Executive in Portharcourt, Rivers.
- Identify business leads, attract, and convert potential clients to loyal ones.
- Design creative marketing campaigns and successfully deploy, from ideation to execution, expanding the reach of the brand.
- Increase the existing customer pool to boost market share.
- Identify and deploy the most effective channels to promote and raise brand awareness of de koolar brand
- Manage the design and production of marketing contents and promotional materials-brochures, website, social media etc. and ensure that they are in line with our brand identity.
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insights, and report findings to management.
- Analyze customer insight, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Generate sales lead.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to meet the target and for business expansion.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Higher National Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years Marketing experience, of which 4 years should be in a similar role.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Knowledge of the HVAC industry.
- Apt knowledge of institutional market trends.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 22nd February, 2021, using "Business Development Executive PH" as the subject of the email.
De Koolar Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe