Business Development Executive at Camillowork CamilloplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-23
- Camillo is a Business Process Outsourcing firm whose business is to increase clients’ productivity, operational efficiency, and in turn profit by taking over some of their intensive business processes as well as its administrative tasks based on measurable performance metrics. At Camillo, we analyze client issues beyond conventional wisdom to create opportunities for our clients, prospects, colleagues, and community.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Follow up with clients to ensure deals are closed
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- At least 2 years Business Development/sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Business Development Executive" as the subject of the email.on or before 30th March,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe