Business Development Executive at ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limitedwork ARM Pension Managers (PFA) LimitedplaceOYODate Posted: 2022-04-14
- ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
- Opening and closing of new businesses.
- Registration of new clients and/ or staff of organizations.
- Processing of RSA form for timely generation of pins.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately were available and building a good relationship for referrals.
- Sales of Additional Voluntary Contribution to clients alongside their RSA.
- Give client updates on the pension industry through one of our channel(s) such as the customer interactive session.
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University
- Minimum of 2 years of professional working experience in the financial service industry.
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Communicating Effectively
- Relationship Building for Influence.
- Application Closing Date
- 30th April, 2022.
ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe