Business Development Associate at NoemDek Limitedwork NoemDek LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-07
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
- Supporting the Operations Manager for the transport division on all sales related and analytical activities
- Developing a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Identifying, and securing business opportunities, coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building long term business relationships with current and potential clients
- Creating informative presentations, presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, and conferences
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Meeting sales target as forecasted by months, quarters and years
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
- Promoting the company’s products or services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Preparing contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keeping records of revenue, invoices etc.
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 1 year work experience as a business development executive, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Prior experience in a vehicle Leasing company is required
- Proven track record of meeting the target.
- Business acumen and analytics skills
- Customer support and Marketing skills are greatly required
- Effective communication skills
- Awesome sales and persuasion skills
- Serial networking
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Market knowledge
- Communication, negotiation, and active listening skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills.
- Typing skills of 60WPM.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe