Business Development Associate at Ikorework IkoreplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-18
Ikore is an international development organization, offering innovative solutions to drive sustainable social and enterprise development. We are hiring a Business Development Associate in Abuja.
- Manage 5 Proposal Processes in 3 months
- Monitor and ensure responsiveness and compliance of proposals to the solicitation.
- Coordinate proposals to USAID, DFID, UNICEF, and other donors and foundations as needed
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meet with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and website.
- Make cold calls for new business.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects, and presentations.
- Develop growth strategies and plans
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
Required Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to write proposals and concept notes
- Ability to source and identify grants and opportunities
- Good marketing and presentation skills.
- Ability to track returns on investments.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Associate or similar role with an NGO is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter on or before 26th February, 2021 using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Include Business Development Associate in the email subject line and include salary expectations in your application letter.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe