Business Developer Intern at PEC Events & Serviceswork PEC Events & ServicesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-02
PEC Events & Services is an event management service provider. We plan, consult and execute events to meet world-class standards. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Business Developer Intern in Lagos.
Job Description Summary
- Develop and manage business product using marketing strategies ( Online/ Offline).
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the business.
- Relate with clients professionally and deliver value to them.
- Develop content suitable for social media engagement with clients.
- Report job process and activity to and through designed channels.
- Proper management of client database through automated means.
- Receive orders from clients and document accurately for invoicing.
- Deliver products to clients.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in any of the Social Sciences.
- 1 - 2 years experience in a related operations role.
- Must have experience relating to inventories
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Knowledge of online/ internet/ social media marketing skills.
- Good customer relation skill and management.
- Good knowledge of content development.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 10th July, 2020.
PEC Events & Services
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe