Business Developer at Xend Financework Xend FinanceplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-24
- Xend Finance is the first Defi company to launch out of Africa, as well as the first on the continent to build on Binance Smart Chain. With a seasoned team working at some of Africa’s largest employers, including KPMG, Chevron, and Stanbic Bank, Xend Finance has been covered by top news outlets around the world, including TechCrunch, Coindesk, and Decrypt.
- Identifying and closing real-world partnerships.
- Identifying, closing and onboarding credit unions and cooperative associations.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives.
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets.
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle.
- Develop proposals that address clients' needs, concerns and objectives; Manage the sales pipeline efficiently and effectively.
- Leveraging social networks to onboard cooperative clients.
- Grow Xend Finance's ecosystem of high-net-worth corporate and individual clients; increasing Xend Finance's overall TVL and managing ongoing relationships to reduce churn and identify opportunities for growth.
- Strategize and drive conversion on sales initiatives, pipelines and partnerships.
- Be a subject matter expert on the needs of our clients and how they can be addressed by Xend Finance's product and Defi yield opportunities.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Strong and well-developed knowledge of the Crypto Finance Markets.
- Experience in venture, trading, investment, financial services or fintech company experience.
- Established network of professional relationships with funds, financial institutions and corporates in key financial centres.
- Strong knowledge of financial product investments.
- Comprehensive understanding of regulatory requirements for different investor groups and consequences for a tailoring product offering.
- A high standard of English, both verbal and written.
- Practised at presenting pitches related to investment, M&A, equities, fixed income etc.
- Creativity and flexibility when exploring opportunities and prospecting, paired with an independent style of working and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily and with authenticity.
- Another skill set is an added advantage.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe