Business Developer at Smart partners Consulting Limitedwork Smart partners Consulting LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-09
- Smart partners Consulting Limited - Smart Partners Consulting Limited is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our Clients.
- Responsible for establishing of long term business development plan.
- Create proposals for new and existing clients.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company's services.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential clients to present company cleaning service and negotiate business deals.
- Look for more and better ways to improve the company’s cleaning service and business.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
- Practicing all types of marketing.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Working towards and exceeding targets places in the company.
- Share industry information and strategy with colleagues in regular learning session.
- Graduate with good First Degree.
- Must have 2 to 5 years in marketing and similar fields.
- Preferred candidateshould be; between 25 and 30 years.
- Must be smart, amiable personality, intelligent.
- Must have good social skills.
- Must have proven track records in sales.
- Good operational skill.
- Must know how to use social media, MS office and MS excel.
- Must residing within the mainland environments.
- Must know how to drive.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good knowledge of Lagos road.
- Experience in Business Development with a cleaning company will be given importance.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and smart.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Smart partners Consulting Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe