Business Developer at Choice Dentalwork Choice DentalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-28
- Choice Dental is an organization that prides itself in providing dental services that meet international standards, using state of the art equipment. We are particular about delivering a remarkable customer experience, therefore adopting the best practices and procedures in dental care provided by a team of sufficiently trained professionals. Although preventive dentistry is our core, we offer a full range of services ranging from early tooth decay detection to full mouth reconstruction.
- Monitor Google Reviews
- Develop sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service.
- Advice staff and management on best practices and procedures for better quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Obtain & review patient feedback via patient survey as necessary.
- Ensure the efficient operation of the patient referral and testimonial procedures and work with staff as well as liaise with other practices to ensure a regular supply of referred patients.
- Drive the business development initiatives and explore new effective ways to expand the practice patient base.
- Spearhead the Practice visibility and presence in the public and key sectors of society.
- Identify new business prospects and other medical-specific initiatives in order to enhance the growth of the practice.
- Implement integrated marketing communications campaigns, projects and initiatives.
- Create alliances with other hospitals to refer dental cases to our clinic
- Cultivate relationships and referrals with physicians/consultants, business leaders, community leaders.
- Partner with other dental clinics to handle specialist cases they do not have the inhouse capacity to treat
- Work with HMOs to refer patients into the clinic
- Go to schools to raise awareness and create a lasting relationship with them
- Connect with influencers and influential individuals who can create publicity for the clinic.
- Prepare and present executive reports.
- Manage, monitor and implement strategic marketing and communications planning.
- Degree in Health Administration or Business Management.
- 1 - 2 years work experience.
- Extensive experience in dental practice from a leading clinic.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Very good organizational and planning skills
- Effective persuasion skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to multitask.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver
- Driven and self-motivated
- A team leader and player
- Ability to coordinate / drive people to achieve a corporate goal/ objective
- Firm and focused.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Business Developer" as the subject of the mail.on or before 31st May,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe