Business Developer Associate at Suave Groupwork Suave GroupplaceOYODate Posted: 2022-01-27
- Suave Group is the leading alternative investments conglomerate in Nigeria. Our portfolio includes diversified investments in financial services, agriculture, real estate and transportation sectors, operating in 5 states across Nigeria. We leverage extensive strategic business partnerships, industry linkages, and quality professional experience, to provide alternative investment opportunities that deliver competitive returns for our investors.
- Generate income and meet income target in line with the set-target determined at the beginning of an appraisal period
- Aggressive marketing of the company’s products and services.
- Effectively profile prospects/clients, analyse their needs and goals for investing and provide guidance to them as regards their investments.
- Maintain a cordial business relationship with all clients whilst ensuring regular communication with assigned clients.
- Effectively work with members of the team in handling all relationship management issues, such that all clients have access to more than one account officer at any given time.
- Market and sell appropriate cooperative investment options to prospects
- Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes
- Works closely with families, individual and businesses to provide customized recommendation to help them meet their goals
- Respond to clients’ questions and requests
- Build a strong and long-term relationship with clients
- Establish a network of referrals.
- A good First Degree in any discipline from a reputable Higher Institution.
- At least one year experience in a similar role
- Other professional qualification may be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent prospecting and marketing skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe