Business Analyst (Young Graduate) at DBH Solutions Limitedwork DBH Solutions LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-05-24
DBH Solutions Limited (DBH) is an African infrastructure and information technology company primarily based in Nigeria, West Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Business Analyst (Young Graduate) in Lagos, Nigeria.
- We are looking for highly talented young graduates with 0 - 2 years+ cognate experience in building construction, design architecture, project management and sales.
- The successful candidates should have a strong alignment with company goals and objectives, focus on business excellence, and adhere to quality assurance.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities through market research, monitoring of trends and services in the industry
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Analyze sales statistics routinely
- Prepare internal sales reports for the executives, as well as communicate the progress of sales targets and KPI’s to internal stakeholders
- Relationship building with new clients, and excellent client relations with existing clients.
- Review the request for proposals (RFP) submitted from the client(s) ensuring that it is progressed through the RFP lifecycle.
- Clearly define the requirements and Scope of Work on projects
- Primary responsibility for preparation/review of project proposals
- Submit proposals within the required timeframe, ensuring follow-up within 3 days of submission
- Prepare initial assessment of the technical, financial, schedule or any other unusual risks associated with a proposal.
- Prepare and review purchase orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications and send copies to OEMs
- Placing orders with our OEMs, tracking and following up on progress through to delivery
- Ensuring that all orders placed with the OEMs meet the required standard for the project.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for the RFP; liaise with Logistics to order required materials when necessary.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed
- Develop or update project plans for projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and resourcing.
- Ensure project documents such as high-level project plans, SOWs, Change Request Form are completed and signed by all parties where needed.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Ensure all work meets or exceeds the contract specifications and standard of excellence of the company.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site manager and ensure that quality assurance reports are submitted weekly.
To be considered for this role, the candidate must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Structural, Civil, Structural, Electrical), Sciences (Maths, Physics), Architecture or Management Science-related discipline
- Additional qualification of an MSc, relevant project management, or other certification is of added advantage
- 0- 2 years experience in building construction, project management, engineering, design architecture and procurement.
- 0 - 2 years experience in sales, business development and strategy.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Adept at technical report writing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools
- Familiarity and use of AutoCAD
- Strong numerical skills, and ability to process, filter and analyze data.
Attractive and in-line with current industry rates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
DBH Solutions Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe