Brand Manager at Fadac Resources and Serviceswork Fadac Resources and ServicesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-12
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, an emerging experiential and digital service agency in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Brand Manager in Lagos.
Summary of the Role
- A core member of the agency’s brand solutions (creative) department, you will work under the Head of Strategy to plan, create and deliver engaging branded content & campaigns for clients that increases the reputation and visibility of the agency’s creative services, as well as, develop and execute the agency’s clients overall experiential marketing strategies.
- To consistently demonstrate understanding of clients’ expectations through development of effective proposals and campaigns that aligns to the Agency’s overall content & creative services strategy.
- To oversee assigned projects throughout its lifespan to ensure adherence to budget expectations and conclusion of each project with an impressive case study.
- To formulate effective communication and execution strategies for winnable and efficient campaigns that aids the achievement of clients’ business objective.
- Internal collaboration with the creative team to design internally-led brand products that can be archived and utilized retroactively.
- Collate & compile thorough on-brand case study reports for clients & for internal purposes.
- Intelligent understanding and Interpretation of client briefs
- Build/develop creative, usable and actionable ideas
- Developing communication strategies targeted at key audiences of the brand using the brand’s USPs
- Presenting business strategies and recommendations in proposals.
- Working with operations team to identify consumer touch points and understand executable mechanics
- Identifying and understanding the wants, needs and motivations of key audiences for the brand.
- To analyze the business environment our clients play in, and identify new platforms of promoting brands.
- To develop winnable and efficient campaigns that solve clients business objective
- Integrating design/copy & strategy development functions towards effective creative efforts of assigned brief.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of one year relevant experience in a reputable marketing and/or advertising company with proven experience in developing winning branded content proposals/campaigns and client-facing communications
- Relevant professional certification an added advantage
- Business Communication
- Interpersonal relationship
- Critical thinking
- Strategy Agility
- Business Acumen
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 30th April, 2019.
Fadac Resources and Services
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information