Brand Designer at Gomoneywork GomoneyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-15
Gomoney - We are a multidisciplinary team of engineers, financial experts, designers - and most importantly - real people with a whole range of real experiences. We are hiring a Brand Designer in Marina, Lagos.
- We’re hiring talented, creative problem-solvers to help us build the bank of the future. Join us if you are experienced in brand design and ready to join a multidisciplinary group of designers and strategists.
- Can actively contribute to the evolution of gomoney by exploring novel solutions that support our brand and marketing goals
- We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams. We have big dreams. There are many interesting challenges ahead, and we're happy for people to build new skills, specialize, or move between teams.
What will you be doing as our Brand Designer?
- Great design is born of difference; and this is why we are continually pursuing new identities, insights, and perspectives to build our team.
- As our brand designer, you will conceptualize and execute a variety of creative solutions across many touch points including our website, social channels, and events.
- You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- Create powerful brand campaigns
- Collaborate with product designers to ensure a seamless, unified user experience
- Ensure adherence to all design best-practices and fundamentals
- Work with their brand marketing team to evolve our visual identity
- Develop powerful, effective marketing collateral, ranging from events booths to case studies to research reports
- Support the wider brand team on other brand initiatives, from campaigns to content marketing
- Work with our brand marketing team to evolve our visual identity
- Enable the growth of the gomoney brand as we scale our offering, markets, and teams.
How Will We Help You Grow?
- You will get the opportunity to learn new skills through training and an extensive network.
- We ensure you grow through interesting and challenging work, have an active voice in your career development, and are a part of a culture that supports your growth through actively creating opportunities to expand your skills.
You should Apply if:
- You are an ambitious and talented brand designer with 2+ years experience who’s ready to learn and take their career to the next level
- You have a cheerful and humorous mindset
- You’ve got the ability to remain flexible through revisions while paying keen attention to detail
- You are comfortable with tools like Figma, and the Adobe creative cloud suite, and are willing to learn any new tool that will make your work more impactful
- You are excellent in color, layout, and composition
- You have a strong sensibility for systems, grids, and typography;
- You are up-to-date with current design and technology trends;
- You are skilled at form and image making
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the tech sector and/or on experiential design projects;
- A strong portfolio showcasing brand experience across a range of mediums
- Experience running own design projects on the side is appreciated and respected.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe