Brand and Marketing Associate at a Digital Payment Company - iRecruiters Africawork iRecruiters AfricaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-12-10
iRecruiters Africa - Our client is a fast growing financial technology company that is committed to re-inventing digital payment in Africa.
Job Summary: The Brand and Marketing Associate that will be responsible for designing and implementing effective marketing strategies for the Company’s products. In addition, the Brand and Marketing Associate will conduct market and competitive analyses, design marketing campaigns and develop profitable brand positioning of the Company’s products in Africa.
- Execute all marketing programs and promotions with excellence while delivering on key performance indicators.
- Analyze consumer insights, market intelligence, and competitor data to help support strategic decision-making.
- Conduct research to identify market trends and target customers’ preferences
- Create marketing plans to increase brand awareness
- Ensure strong brand presence in online and offline channels
- Research competition and identify opportunities for growth
- Design advertising campaigns for new products/services
- Coordinate with the Product Managers to ensure consistency with the product line strategy
- Assist in developing effective media campaigns and choosing appropriate marketing channels
- Participate in organizing promotional events to positively present our company
- BSc in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related field
- 2-3 years brand management and marketing experience preferably in a Fin-tech startup environment
- Experience with product development and market positioning
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Ability to conduct market analysis (and the know-how to use and interpret spreadsheets and charts)
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly Creativity and Product design thinking
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe