Battery Engineer at Aldelano Solar Solutionswork Aldelano Solar SolutionsplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2022-01-18
- Aldelano Solar Solutions, a global manufacturer of innovative solar refrigeration and water generation technologies, is seeking a battery engineer to join our R&D Innovations team. The Battery Engineer will be responsible for evaluating active and inactive cell components and aiding in the development of formulations and cell designs that meet product and process requirements.
- Evaluate active materials to meet product requirements and R&D objectives
- Define and validate standard test procedures, equipment, and protocols for R&D purposes
- Build cells and analyze data to quantitatively measure and compare cell performance
- Apply diagnostics to investigate cell reactions conduct failure mode analysis to identify root causes and generate novel solutions
- Support the product and process development teams in material evaluation, cell building, cell testing, and data analysis.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Electrochemical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in lead-acid chemistry and battery components, especially in active materials
- Demonstrated capability of designing experiments to enable clear results that drive decisions in an R&D environment
- Experience with battery testing
- Understanding of theory supporting electrochemical performance and battery life/degradation models.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 31st January,2022.
Aldelano Solar Solutions
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe