Banquet Coordinator at The Workplace Centre Limitedwork The Workplace Centre LimitedplaceLekki Phase 1, LagosDate Posted: 2021-10-25
The Workplace Centre Limited - Our client, a hospitality firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- Liaising with clients to understand their needs and establishing the aims and agenda of the event.
- Researching elements related to events, such as lighting, styling, food, and venues.
- Ensuring that staff for the event are hired, supervised, and briefed.
- Monitoring the event as it's taking place and resolving issues if they arise
- At least 1 year experience as an event coordinator.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- N50,000 monthly and HMO (Single Plan)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email provided below using the Job Title as the subject of the email, on or before 3rd November, 2021.
Note: Candidates Must reside within the location given above.
The Workplace Centre Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe