Backend Developer (Python/Django) at Brooks and Blakework Brooks and BlakeplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-22
Brooks and Blake, a Public Relations & Communications company, is hiring a Backend Developer (Python/Django) in Lagos
- Tech Stack: Python (Django), GraphQL, Postgres, Nginx, Redis/Memcached, Celery
- Good knowledge and experience of building engaging backends whilst minimizing endpoint call times
- Knowledge and experience of automated testing
- Excellent knowledge and experience with design patterns and software architecture
- Strong proficiency in producing clean and testable code.
- A team player who is capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
- Good project management and communication skills.
- Experience using Kubernetes, Docker for deploy services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their CV and portfolio with subject “Backend Developer (Python/Django)” . Application closes August 28, 2020.
Brooks and Blake
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe