Back End Developer at PayMonthlyCarswork PayMonthlyCarsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-09
PayMonthlyCars is revotionising the ownership of vehicles in Nigeria with the easier option of monthly payments over a 3 to 12 Month installment. We are hiring a Back End Developer in Lagos.
- We are looking to hire a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree qualification
- Experience Length: 2 years.
- Good understanding of cloud services.
- Quality knowledge of AGILE practices is necessary.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Setup and administration of backups.
- Outputting data in different formats.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe