Back-end Developer at iQubeLabswork iQubeLabsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-15
iQubeLabs, a tech company, is looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to build, troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM.
- Skilled in NodeJS and Laravel frameworks
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Basic knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Adept in developing schema from product/business use cases
- Excellent project and time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe