Back-End Developer at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners Limitedwork Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners LiplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-11
- Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners Limited is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
- An exciting opportunity exists for a Back-End Developer to join a dynamic project team.
- The role would suit someone with proven experience building production, commercial-quality web-based applications that also have proven in-depth SQL-Server development experience.
- Applicants must be comfortable with advanced SQL syntax, SQL Server Business Intelligence development and SQL Server (additional experience with Oracle is highly desirable).
- The job holder needs to be flexible and open to new ideas or change with the passion and drive to excel in their career. The job holder must be self-directed, organized, and extremely attentive to details.
- BSc in Computer Science
- 3+ years of backend development experience
- Must have experience with Golang, Java Spring Boot
- Extensive hands-on Golang, JAVA
- API focus preferred (REST, SOAP, Web API)
- Full understanding of microservices and Event streaming platforms like Apache Pulsar and Kafka
- Backend processing experience: SQL, Oracle, MYSQL, MongoDB, POSTGRESS
- Golang (Rest API / Soap / Web API)
- MongoDB / Redis Cache
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
- Java Spring boot, Spring Framework.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 20th January,2022.
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners Li
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe