AutoCAD / Design Engineer at Egbin Power Plcwork Egbin Power PlcplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-12-09
- The AutoCAD/Design Engineer will be responsible for designing high quality 2D & 3D drawing, models and prototypes in support of engineering fabrication as well as associated functions.
- Candidate will develop standard detailed designs for mechanical and electrical works using software applications; AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and machines.
- Be responsible for resolving design problems when they arise.
- Review and analyse design specifications.
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications.
- Specify design dimensions, materials, and procedures where applicable.
- Consult technical handbooks, manuals and tables while in conceptual phase.
- Use Computer-Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Create, store and manage electronic drawings as well as their backups.
- Review drawings and design to accommodate changes and enhancement.
- Program drawings into automated manufacturing systems (CNC machine).
- Undertake and oversee engineering design project from start to completion.
- Conduct quality checks on completed jobs using reference measurement from site visits.
- Provide advice to management and CEO on estimated time and cost to complete project
- Work with, machinist, engineers and other stakeholders on engineering design projects.
Education & Work Experience:
- B.Sc., B.Tech./HND or M.Sc. or its equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- 0-3 years
- Candidate must have at least Intermediate proficiency in AutoCAD, Solidworks and similar applications
- Advanced level AutoCAD or Solidworks skills
- Intermediate CNC programming skills
- Intermediate laser scanning skills
- Good investigative skills
- Team player and who can lead project team into achieving objectives.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to see projects through to completion.
- Able to work independently and meet up with deadlines.
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal and illustrative communication skills as role requires interaction with different levels of professionals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Egbin Power Plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe