Auto Parts Manager at Dunn and Braxton Limitedwork Dunn and Braxton LimitedplaceSurulere, LagosDate Posted: 2021-11-12
Dunn and Braxton Limited - Our client is a foremost Auto-Parts Retailer of genuine (OEM) parts and accessories for all brands of vehicles in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Our client is recruiting a well experienced Auto Parts Manager to oversee the day to day financial and operational activities of its retail outlet in Surulere, Lagos. The role will lead and supervise the customer service, finance, admin and dispatch teams.
- The ideal candidate will also be responsible for motivating personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity. The goal is to manage our store in ways that boost revenues and develop the business.
- Handling and responsible for total operations of the Mainland retail outlet
- Monitoring all the entire outlet operations
- Coordinates activities of personnel in the Sales, Finance, Procurement and Operations units
- Analyze and review the outlet operations and financial performance to ensure maximization of customer satisfaction, retention and profit.
- Ensure the active execution of all company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance and administration of the outlet operational and service marketing driven programs.
- Ensure that all staff is trained and equipped in line with job specific requirements and ensure that proper customer engagement.
- Implement new ideas/systems to ensure proper business planning and facility utilization that creates an efficient and customer focused environment.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Manage and control the daily activities of the outlet and ensure that all work is carried out according to company standards
- Implement the financial controls demanded by the company and carryout self-audits to ensure procedures are being followed and all financial issues are responded to and resolved promptly.
- Conducting regular team meetings, identify improvement areas, give feedback on performance and motivate the team to make improvements where and when necessary.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state and local regulations that may affect auto-parts sales.
- Minimum of a good First Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Auto parts Manager or its related field
- Comfortable relating and communicating with all class of customers.
N130,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email provided below using the Job Title as the subject of the email, on or before 20th November, 2021.
- Only qualified candidate should send updated resume to for immediate consideration
- Only qualified candidates with experience in Auto Mobile industry will be contacted.
Dunn and Braxton Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe