Associate Quality Assessor at Greenlight Planetwork Greenlight PlanetplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-15
- Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
- Create reports that reflect agents' performance.
- Report agent and team’s performance to leadership.
- Provide customer insights reports to management.
- Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations.
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in regular meetings.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Assess agents’ interactions based on internal standards.
- Analyze all customer service metrics.
- Provide data on customer experience feedback and agent behavior.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a Communication or Business related field.
- Have 2 - 3 years of Call Center Experience.
- Are passionate about positively impacting the lives of rural consumers.
- Are a strong collaborator with great interpersonal skills to mentor your team to deliver on expectations.
- Are comfortable working with Powerpoint and MS Excel?
- Have outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
- Have exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Have good knowledge of customer relationships or customer service practices.
- Can adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe