Associate Product Marketing Manager, Consumer Apps (French) at Googlework GoogleplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-17
- Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
- Develop marketing plans for Consumer Apps in Sub-Sahara Africa (SSA) and execute campaigns to drive usage of App adoption and usage.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and organizational coordination for new feature/product launches, including positioning, naming, external communications, competitive analysis, and feature prioritization.
- Use quantitative methods, models, and research to help Google better understand consumer behavior to provide important feedback back into the product and strategic development cycle. Determine return on investment for projects.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the user. Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Develop messaging, collateral, events, and business strategies aimed at acquiring users and increasing our engagement with them and measuring the efficacy of such programs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently.
- Demonstrated analytical experience. Demonstrated ability to develop and understand strategy.
- Deep understanding of Google's products and technology industry.
- Demonstrated innovation and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Global mindset and ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures and scenarios.
- Passion for technology, ability to think creatively, and leadership skills to execute effectively.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe