Associate Product Designer at Reliance Healthwork Reliance HealthplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-28
- Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Work with product managers to analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to follow consistent design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product managers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Tertiary Education from a recognised institution
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a product designer
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Proficiency in design and prototyping software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Webflow, and other visual design tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and an intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills.
- Application Closing Date
- 31st March, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe