Associate Editor at First Excelsia Professional Services Limitedwork First Excelsia Professional Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-26
- First Excelsia Professional Services Limited is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
- General office administrative duties for the editorial department.
- Coordinate and plan editorial meetings.
- Maintain editorial archives.
- Research and create basic content as needed.
- Source content relative to the audience.
- Research and find images for posts as needed.
- Assist with special projects, events, and social media marketing as needed.
- Monitor inflow or tasks.
- Copy-edit posts for the company’s website.
- B.Sc. in English, Mass Communication or Linguistics.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven experience in content writing, editing, or a similar role is preferred.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Associate Editor" as the subject of the mail.on or before 31st January,2022.
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe