Arts / Design & Technology Teacher at British Preparatory School - Ibadanwork British Preparatory SchoolplaceIbadanDate Posted: 2021-07-26
British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Arts / Design & Technology Teacher in Ibadan, Oyo.
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 10 years old in a nursery/primary school setting.
- The preferred candidate should have minimum of BSc, BA, BEd, PGDE in Education. A relevant useful life skills especially artistic skills that can be beneficial to the children will be highly considered.
- A diploma or certificate in Montessori Education or Early Years Education is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable teaching experience.
- Must have the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- An experience of British curriculum is an added advantage.
- Must be highly computer literate and fluent in Microsoft office package.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter on or before 31st August, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
British Preparatory School
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe