Applications Developer at KPMGwork KPMGplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-13
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Applications Developer in Lagos.
- Working as a member of a dynamic team, you will be required to build and support innovative data-driven web applications using the latest technologies and methodologies.
- A strong customer focus and a “can do” attitude is desirable and excellent communication skills are essential.
- The ideal candidate would be a C#/.NET developer with proven experience building production, commercial-quality web-based applications. Applicants must be comfortable with advanced SQL syntax and SQL Server.
- The candidate needs to be flexible and open to new ideas or change with the passion and drive to excel in their career.
- The applicant must be self-directed, organized, and extremely attentive to details. This candidate must recognize the value of Agile, iterative development processes.
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline with at least a Second-Class Upper Division.
- Relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional qualification desirable
- 2-3 years of continuous web application development experience.
- Delivery experience with ASP, .NET framework including C#, ADO.NET and ASP.NET.
- Software development process documentation.
- Client relationship management.
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in workflow development using SharePoint.
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills and credible flow-charting software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe