Application Support Specialist at SterlingPRO Business Application Limitedwork SterlingPRO Business Application LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-03
SterlingPRO Business Application Limited is a FINTECH that provides innovative, market-relevant and industrialized technology consulting solutions that drive high performance to the financial sector primarily. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Application Support Specialist in Lagos.
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software.
- Switch integration and ATM download.
- HMS configuration.
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required.
- Implementation support of software solutions at client site.
- Assisting with systems integrations.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Delivering regular and customised training to teams within the business.
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring a comprehensive database of
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures.
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required.
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems.
- Developing reports for teams across the business.
Job Qualifications and Criteria
- Candidate must be a B.Sc. graduate with either of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related course.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos; close proximity to Maryland is an advantage.
- Candidate must not be older than 28 years as at last birthday.
- Intimate knowledge of an organization’s computing systems.
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening ability and patience.
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience.
- Critical thinking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 8th July, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
SterlingPRO Business Application Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe