Android Developer at Moovework MooveplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-16
Moove is on a mission to redefine what large scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership looks like in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Android Developer in Lagos.
- We are seeking a resourceful and hands-on Android Developer to join the rapidly growing development team. You will be a part of a highly dynamic and innovative development team working on the latest technologies in the logistics and auto finance space.
- The developer will be responsible for building, managing and maintaining applications that support end-to-end operations from driver onboarding & management, fleet management, monitoring operations and external applications.
- Active participation in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software against aggressive schedules
- Responsible for working with backend engineers, product managers, and designers to design, develop and deliver mobile features within regular sprint cycles
- Translate architecture and wireframes into high-quality code
- Take care of maintaining feature reliability and better feature response time by bug fixing and refactoring code
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years' experience in the development of Android platform (Java for Android or Kotlin)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Android Design patterns
- Production experience working on projects with 100% unit test coverage for non-UI logic
- Good understanding of mobile client and web server communication(Rest API, GraphQL, JSON).
- Experience working with Memory management (Data structures, Heap, Stack, GC etc.) and Threads/Async Tasks.
- Experience collaborating on projects and working efficiently as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications on or before 1st March, 2021, using the "Android Developer" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe