Analyst, IT Value Management at First Bank of Nigeria Limitedwork First Bank of Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-10-25
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Assist to design, deliver and maintain IT’s knowledge management strategy, processes and procedures to ensure relevant information is collated, recorded, organized and shared across all enterprise IT
- Co-ordinate identification of knowledge gaps by working with supervisors and track defined measures for closure
- Plan and execute knowledge sharing and training sessions for IT staff. Draw up annual list of potential training and knowledge sessions for IT
- Identify IT Manning gaps by working with IT Leadership team and device strategy to close them through HCMD
- Contribute the development and maintenance of IT workforce sourcing and planning strategies to ensure the continuous availability of adequately skilled personnel to deliver IT services to the business
- Maintain IT knowledge portal, ensure portal is up to date with new information by encouraging contribution to knowledge database while ensuring that old information is archived and can be easily retrieved if required
- Review and approve content going into knowledge database
- Ensure knowledge items are available to those who need them in an efficient and effective manner
- Review reports of license usage for enterprise applications – Microsoft, Oracle, IBM; against licensing models and implement interventions for overages
- Assist to review SLAs for business lead IT services
- Support in preparing governance weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports for IT management
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Master's, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 2+ years post NYSC experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link provided below to apply on or before 5th November, 2021 at 04:39 PM.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe