Analyst at Space in Africawork Space in AfricaplaceRemoteDate Posted: 2022-03-16
Space in Africa is the leading Media, Analytics, and Consulting company focusing on the African Space and Satellite Industry. We are hiring an Analyst.
About the Job
- We are looking to hire an analyst to expand the team’s coverage of the African space industry.
- In this role, the successful candidates will help drive understanding of key market trends, policies and programs in the African space industry.
- Analysts at Space in Africa engage with industry leaders, conduct market analysis, write industry reports and analytical articles.
- Data gathering and industry analysis on the African Space and Satellite Industry.
- Data interpretation and visualisation.
- Database building and maintenance.
- Perform qualitative analysis of segments of the industry.
- Evaluate business opportunities in the industry
- Carry out market research and feasibility studies
- Lead projects, publications and industry reports.
- Support studies focusing on both government and commercial segments of the African Space and Satellite Industry.
- Write analytical articles
- Participate in international and local space industry events and webinars.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with industry leaders, clients and policymakers.
- Bachelor's Degree is required, an Advanced Degree is a plus.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a similar role.
- Relevant experience supporting research and development or related activities
- Expertise in using Excel, Python, Power BI/Tableau and SQL.
- Relevant experience performing exploratory data analysis, data wrangling and preprocessing, and data visualisation.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and quantitative skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have strong knowledge of the space and satellite industry.
- African Citizenship (Required).
- This position is fully remote.
- Industry-standard salary.
- We work around delivery-focused, agile sprints with a sustainable work-life balance.
- You will be making an impact early and regularly contributing to shaping the future of the African space and satellite industry.
- Potential bonus and equity for excellent impact.
- Travel and training bursaries, as needed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Space in Africa
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe