Analyst at Cellulantwork CellulantplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-08-19
Cellulant is Africa’s no.1 company in the payments & transfers category - FIntech Awards 2016. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Analyst in Abuja.
Who are you?
- You are a detail-oriented individual comfortable with numbers. You thrive in unstructured environments and find joy in creating adequate structures that enhance performance, growth, and productivity.
- You like finding innovative ways to obtain required information and like breaking down information or data into separate parts to provide actionable insights to the teams on the ground.
- You are excited about working with teams that really strive to push the envelope so your best self is one where everyone gets value from valuable additions you make in the team to solve problems rather than dwell on the problems and why they exist.
You are responsible for:
- Compiling, verifying, processing, and analyzing all the data and information relative to our logistics operations.
- Creating, updating, and improving the metrics and reports related to the number of logistics partners, their segmentation, the number of trucks and routes, the trucks turnaround time, etc, and other relevant metrics.
- Developing a data-driven, scalable, and sustainable documentation process related to logistics operations.
- Reporting on the achievement of targets, making hypotheses on the results and identifying potential areas of improvement for the teams responsible for the operations.
- You work closely with the Enterprise and Trade Fulfillment analysts to cross-check the data and present comprehensive analyses.
- The role also requires collaboration with Technology to automate the capture and tracking of key operating drivers to efficient our operations; and the Control Tower is also a key ally to drive the optimization of reporting.
What does your day to day look like?
- Securing dashboard development and maintenance : Collects and analyzes numerical and statistical data, operational and management reports, and workflow of the team
- Applies cost benefit analysis techniques, statistical process control procedures, and math principles to identify and analyze problems.
- Reviews logistics performance with partners against targets, benchmarks, and service agreements.
- Directs team activities, establishing task priorities, scheduling and tracking work assignments, providing guidance, and ensuring the availability of resources
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications via email on or before 26th August, 2020, using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe