Agric Finance Officer at Sterling Bank Plcwork Sterling Bank PlcplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-30
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Agric Finance Officer in Lagos.
- To drive agricultural business along the value chain to achieve the Bank’s target and objectives of being the industry’s leader in agricultural financing.
- Drive agricultural finance business in the regions by identifying viable businesses and being part of business/marketing calls to customers and prospects.
- Train market facing staff on the various agricfinance product offerings. This goes a long way in building the capacities of the staff in growing the agric business.
- Create quality risk assets.
- Appraise and process credit request and project finances
- Grow the existing businesses and relationships under the unit
- Collate weekly report of activities for the regions.
- Ensure continuous monitoring of risk assets portfolio as well as pay down on facilities as and when due.
- Identify challenges and escalate to the relevant authorities for resolution.
- A minimum of 6 months after training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 2nd October, 2020.
Sterling Bank Plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe